Sunday, October 12, 2008

{MINDY & SEAN HARRIS ~ MATERNITY}






ON FRIDAY NIGHT I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH SOME DEAR FRIENDS. I SHOT A MATERNITY SESSION FOR SEAN & MINDY WHO ARE EXPECTING BABY HARRIS TO ARRIVE THE END OF NOVEMBER. WE HAD A GREAT TIME, SEAN IS QUITE A JOKESTER AND DID NOT FAIL ON DELIVERING SOME FUNNY MOMENTS! MINDY IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMMY TO BE; AS SHE WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!! THANKS MINDY FOR ALLOWING ME TO TAKE SOME AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOU, AND BEING BRAVE:) 
ENJOY YOUR SNEAK PEEK... 

3 comments:

Kelly Braman Photography said...

Hey Ash!
These turned out so cute. Mindy looks awesome and I love the sequence of Sean and the bump!

Lindsay & Jason said...

I love these!!! I think the one with her legs in the air is just gorgeous! Also, Jeremy & Kari's pictures look fantastic! Great Job Ash!

Mindy and Sean said...

I love them Ash! I can't wait to see the rest!