Sunday, August 9, 2009

{Meg & Ben ~ and Conner too}

After having to push back our session due to the stormy weather we have been having we lucked out with a beautiful morning for the great session! Meg & Ben are a fun couple and I am so excited to shoot their wedding in October! We started off with their sweet little man's pictures, Conner was just one in June! He is an absolute doll. Then we did some family pictures before focusing on the future bride and groom!

Here is Mr.Conner: I think he may have the vote for most
fashionable in the one year old category! Look at those blue eyes and dark
hair...lady killer for sure when he is older!


*may be my fav, love the sweetness*


*cute family*
then after we finished at the park, Meg & Ben tromped around downtown with me! They were great and totally know how to work the camera, the camera loves them! I love how they look at each other and laugh together!

*seriously?! GORGEOUS*








I can't wait for their Big day, its going to be gorgeous!

No comments: