Wednesday, December 9, 2009

{Rockford Senior Rep ~ Erica}

*Meet Erica, this is just the first of many times you will see her beautiful face!*
Erica is my 2011 Senior Rep for Rockford....I know that 2011 seems like forever away and it is, but the class of 2011 will be thinking about their senior pictures in just a few short months...so if you know of any guys or girls in the greater grand rapids area that are currently juniors in high school and would be interested in working with me and being a senior rep for their school please contact me for more info!

Ok back to Erica...I just love her to pieces she is as cute as they come with just the right amount of spunk! She is a dancer and we wanted her first session to be a little funky! I think we achieved success, I love this session! So here it is...

*seriously she is beautiful*

*love this*

b


*see the spunk*



1 comment:

Ashley Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.