Thursday, April 29, 2010

{sweet innocence ~ Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer}

Newborns ~ so sweet but not always the easiest to photograph. I love sleepy newborn pictures but as all moms out there know, the babes have their own agenda and if we want them sleepy they might just stay awake! With that being said I do Love photographing them, as I am always up for a challenge! Awhile back my good friend and fellow photographer, Audrey Habeck gave me a few of her secrets ... well I tried them out, and they totally work! Thanks Aud, luv ya girl!





a fav...love the bed, thanks American Girl!


love her sweet cheeks, just want to kiss 'em!


a perfect sleepy shot :)




::ash::



1 comment:

Carlson's said...

These are AMAZING, i have that small bed from when i was young :) Hope you are doing well Ashley! :)