Saturday, May 22, 2010

{Michelle & Kevin :: engaged~Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}

It is always fun to reconnect with old friends from high school...so I was excited when I got a call from Kevin's finance about their wedding...well, I was super excited! I had a great meeting with Michelle last winter and totally hit it off! Kevin is one lucky guy.
So when I met with Michelle and heard about everything they were planning she had mentioned that she really loved the beach and had even considered a destination wedding but had decided on Michigan instead.....so of course some of their engagement pictures (& wedding pics too) 
would need to be at the beach! 

We decided to start off downtown for a little urban feel and then headed out the GH, for some beachy pics! It was a gorgeous day....enjoy their session!





Kevin & Michelle, I am so looking forward to your August wedding! 
::ash::

No comments: