Friday, July 9, 2010

{heidi & dan :: engaged ~ Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}

Meet Heidi & Dan! They are such a cute couple who hold a dear place in my heart...Heidi and I met in our freshman year at MSU...we were instant friends! I wish I was able to spend more time with Heidi but since graduating from MSU she has traveled the world and been very busy! SO over the years we have found a few times to get together which is always great and much needed to catch up!  So last November I got an email (and a mass email at that :}) telling me that she was engaged! WHAT?!?!? and an email, come on Heidi... so I was super excited for her but she was on a tour to Afghanistan (she is pilot with the United States Air Force)  so had very limited email access...I didn't hear back for almost a month, talk about suspense!After a few months of sporadic emails I finally heard the story directly from her, which was so great to hear. She was so excited, and rightfully so! 

So with Heidi & Dan planning the wedding from afar, we weren't sure they would be able to sneak in an engagement session...but we did it, I headed up to Petoskey and met them for some fantastic pictures at the waterfront and beach at Bay Harbor!

::here is a preview::

*love this*
*they can be fierce*
*absolutely LOVE seeing one of my best friends so happy*

heidi & dan...I can't wait till you guys are back in MI for the wedding! <3 you guys!

::ash::

No comments: