Friday, September 7, 2012

::Banks family- grand rapids family photographer::


This family is dear to my heart...we met 2 years ago when my Skylar and Maddie started pre-school together...they totally hit it off and the rest is history! Brooke has become a very dear friend; I am so thankful our paths crossed!
 I was so happy to capture these pictures for them....
can you believe they have NEVER had family pictures taken {gasp}... I am holding them to a strict order of more family pictures :) 

Enjoy the preview!
love these!
<3 p="p">


1 st pictures with a missing tooth :)

she is growing up so quickly, turing in to a gorgeous little lady!

isn't he adorable!
i love this little boy, and all his seriousness :)
love this : a momma and her daughter, beautiful!
there is just something special with a little boy and his mom!


brooke, you are gorgeous....sean, you are lucky :)





 ::ash::








No comments: