Saturday, July 4, 2009

{Eap Family}


The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
-- George Santayana

Have you ever thought about how we tend in life to take family pictures when we are younger but as each of the siblings grows up and becomes an adult our 'family' pictures don't happen, well maybe just at formal family functions....

Well I loved this session, I think that we should all embrace our families and have pictures done even when we are all adults, the pictures can be so much more fun, but just as special!

Rachel contacted me because her whole family was going to be in town, as they have grown and graduated from college and started careers they have moved around the country, but this weekend her sisters were back in town to attend a family wedding, PERFECT!
They were all in town so we had a family session.

Rachel thank you so sharing your family with me for the afternoon! I totally love that you got everyone together for these pictures, so glad I could capture this memory for you!


~this is Rachel's little sweetie, KILO, totally love him!~

*Rachel's mom & dad have been married for 35 yrs, LOVE IT*






I love this because I told them each to sit how they are comfortable,
its cool to see how they are alike but different :)

~Enjoy~

1 comment:

Chalie said...

Thank you for taking our photos on last minute notice! We felt very comfortable shooting with you and loved that the photos aren't so traditional... We love the pictures and can't decide which ones we like best! THANK YOU!!!