Saturday, July 4, 2009

{Haley & Courtney ~ Will You}

This was an amazing session not only because it was great weather and a beautiful couple, but also this was a session for my best friend, my little sister, Haley and her soon to be husband, Courtney. I am so looking forward to their wedding in October.

Its hard to believe that Hal is getting married, I can remember when we were little and we would play dress up, Haley would dress as the bride (I got stuck being the groom). Although she was pretty (hahaha, I will have to upload a picture for all of you), I know that that she will be a completely gorgeous bride, beautiful beyond words!

Unfortunately I won't be shooting the wedding because I will be playing my role as Matron of Honor :) I will probably have to sneak my camera out for a couple of shots throughout the night!
I love these two so much and I am so excited for them to be married. I wish them all the love and patience for an incredible marriage...and long life together!

~I love you two!~

*my favorite shot*
can you feel the love?

and some attitude...

happy, happy



they totally rocked out the fierce look

gotta love a good scrap metal yard, and awesome lighting




Hal, congrats on your upcoming wedding, I am so excited to be a part of your special day!
You are my best friend and I am so grateful for you in my life.
As the saying goes 'you can not choose your family but you can choose your friends'
I am so lucky that I can call you both my sister and my friend!
~loves~

No comments: